Maratac™ AA Flashlight REV 2
The World's Smallest, Brightest, AA Flashlight
Check Out This AA Powerhouse
Rev 2 Changes :
- CREE R3 Emitter ( 55 % brighter )
- New Mode @ .25 Lumens ( Lunar Low ) Perfect for close up inspections to avoid distractive flashback. Once your eyes acclimated this is more than enough light for reading or walking around. Lunar low is more useful than you think.
- Stronger Clip
- Deeper Orange Peel Reflector ( tighter brighter beam )
- Comes with Silicon Dome
- Slightly larger keychain look for larger cordage
- Length: 2.99"
- Diameter: .70"
- LED Type: Cree R-3 with a life span up to 50,000 hours.
- The reflector is aluminum alloy.
- Flashlight body is made of aircraft grade aluminum covered with Type III Military grade anodization.
- The lens has been treated with a AR (Anti-Reflective) coating.
- Its proprietary circuit design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one AA battery that provides 2 levels of brightness ( High / Lunar Low ).
Using A Single Duracell AA battery we got the following results:
- Lunar Low Mode, .25 lumen output for 225 Hours
- High Mode, 125 lumen output for 90 Minutes
Introductory Price $32.95
A Note From The Legal Department: We do not recommend the use of 14500 Rechargable batterys with this flashlight. It is designed to use a off the shelf alkaline, lithium, NiMH or Nicad AAA batteries. We do not recommend use of higher voltage batteries. Any attempt to modify these lights will void the warranty. We know when you try to remove the pin
Zulu and Maratac are registered trademarks of Maratac Inc.