A number of years ago, a man camping with his grandson took a single length of wire and fashioned it into the most versatile holder we've ever seen. Our FireFork is inspired by his ingenious design and is destined to become a modern classic. It's compact so you can travel anywhere with it—backpacking, camping, or wherever! Use it to grill marshmallows and hot dogs or just about anything else you can come up with. Attaches firmly to practically any stick; no need to cut fresh branches. Also makes a great fire-poker. Comes with a safety cap for easy and secure storage. Made of a single stainless steel wire to last and last.
- Curved points hold food firmly—also works well as a fire poker.
- Made from a single, stainless steel wire that is lightweight and durable.
- Attaches to any stick—no need to cut branches.
- Safety cap for easy storage and travel.
- Hole in safety cap allows cord to be attached.
- Compatible with Leave No Trace ethics.
- Dimensions: 3.9" x 1.9" x 0.8" (10 cm x 4.7 cm x 2 cm)
- Weight: 0.6 oz. (15 g)