KA202L, 4-Band Shortwave ReceiverWorlds Best Short Wave Value? You Decide!
In today's uncertain world, a small pocket radio that will let you hear local and distant radio stations has never been more important. Our staff members all carry a portable shortwave radio in our tote bags, bailout bags. The internet is, and will never be as reliable as radio. The power of information is just that—POWER. We consider this inexpensive insurance. What would Marconi do?
We have a limited number of KA202L radios that had been placed in unlabeled boxes. If you can handle a plain simple box or if you plan on throwing away the cardboard box, then this might be the deal for you. These are not the same as the GP-4L Embassy Radios, but they are still an extraordinary value.
- Radio: 150 hrs at 40% Volume
- Light: 70 Hrs
- FM 76-109 MHz
- MW 520-1740Khz
- SW 5.20-18.30 MHz
- SW1= 49 Meter Bands 5.20 - 6.20 Mhz
- 41 Meter Bands 7.10 - 7.30 Mhz
- 31 Meter Bands 9.45 - 10.45 Mhz
- SW2= 25 Meter Bands 11.01 - 12.05 Mhz
- 21 Meter Bands 13.60 - 13.80 Mhz
- 19 Meter Bands 15.10 - 15.60 Mhz
- 16 Meter Bands 17.55 - 18.30 Mhz
- FM < 10 microV
- MW-AM < 1 microV/Meter
- SW-AM < 30 micro V
- 3-4.5 Volts DC via side jack (no adapter included)
- 2 each "AA" batteries
- Dimensions: 3.4" X 2.55" X .83"
- Weight: 85 Grams not including batteries
- Speaker: 40 mm in diameter, 4 Ohms, .25 watt
- Earphone Jack: 3.5 mm, Earphones Included
- Clock: 12 hour format with wake up to radio alarm feature
While They last:
Out of Stock