Compact Candle Lantern
We were impressed when we first saw this little candle lantern. We liked the quality of construction and the fact that it uses common "tea light" candles that are available everywhere and burn 3-4 hours at a very low cost.
These compact lantern are also perfect for home and patio use, or anytime you need a portable or emergency light source. Manufactured in the U.S. primarily of aluminum, glass and stainless, these lanterns are both rust-proof and wind-proof.
- Convenient Handle - Stainless steel handle makes the Mini Lantern easy to hang and carry.
- Stable base - the Mini Lantern's three legged base helps prevent accidental tipping.
- Unique candle holder keeps tea light stable.
- Economical - the Mini Lantern is affordable to purchase and economical to use. Other lanterns can cost up to $2.00 per hour to operate, the Mini Lantern costs only about 8 cents per hour.
- Safe - No combustible fuels, no complicated starting procedures.
- Reliable - no batteries to fail and replace, no mantles or bulbs to break. A specially designed vent in the base of the lantern provides cool air to supply the flame with needed oxygen.
- Environmentally Friendly - no batteries or fuel cartridges to dispose of.
- Made in U.S.A. with top quality materials and workmanship.
$12.75 Includes One Candle
Micro Collapsible Candle Lantern