Brass AAA Flashlight by Maratac REV 4
- Shipping Details
- 365 Day Warranty!
Worlds first production LED Brass flashlight...the smallest, brightest, AAA flashlight? We think so!
New - Nichia 219C with a lifespan up to 50,000 hours. ( Newest & Brightest Emitter )
- * Now with the same ultra-low thermal resistance as Cree
Check out this AAA powerhouse.
After thousands of Request ( Medium / Low / High )
- Executive Series
- Packed in foil packs to preserve the polished finish.
- Glow in the dark Diffuser ( New for Rev 3 )
- Glow in the Dark front o-ring around reflector ( New for Rev 3 )
- Each light is hand finished.
- Length: 2.6" ( Smaller than Rev 1 )
- Diameter: .5"
- Weight with battery is 37.3 grams ( 28.1 grams without battery )
- LED Type: Nichia 219C with a lifespan up to 50,000 hours. ( Newest & Brightest Emitter )
* Now with the same ultra-low thermal resistance as Cree
- The New Orange Peel Reflector is aluminum alloy.
- Flashlight body is machined of solid billet ultra conductive C360 Free Machining Brass ( Buttery Smooth ) Brass.
- The lens has been treated with an AR (anti-reflective) coating.
- Its proprietary circuit design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one AAA battery that provides
- Now with 3 levels of brightness ( Medium - Low - High ).
- Comes with clip & o-rings
- Note: this is a solid Brass flashlight not plated
- Clip installed from factory to preserve finish
- New Stronger Clip
Using a single Duracell AAA battery we got the following results:
- Medium mode, 48 lumens output for up to 8 hours
- Low mode, 1.5 lumens output for up to 65 hours
- High mode, 170 lumens output for up to 75 minutes
- ( Rev 1 model was 80 Lumens and 48 minutes) ( Rev 2 model was 115 Lumens and 60 minutes)
We ship orders Worldwide. If you don't see your country as an option at checkout let us know and we can help. Customs delays in some cases can add a couple weeks of delays in some cases depending on time of year. For example during the holiday rush wait times can be longer for customs clearance so order early. We ship within 1-2 business days Monday - Friday
Where do you ship & how fast?
Service Shipping Time Speed Of Delivery / Weight First Class Domestic 2–5 Business Days Standard ( under 16 Ounces ) Priority Mail Domestic 1-4 Business Days Fast ( Over 16 Ounces ) First Class International 7+ Business Days - Varies by Destination & Customs Clearance Standard ( Under 64 Ounces ) Priority International 5+ Days - Varies by Destination & Customs Clearance Fast ( Over 64 Ounces )
How long does shipping take?
How do I track my order?
We ship orders Worldwide. If you don't see your country as an option at checkout let us know and we can help.
Customs delays in some cases can add a couple weeks of delays in some cases depending on time of year. For example during the holiday rush wait times can be longer for customs clearance so order early.
We ship within 1-2 business days Monday - Friday
We want you to be excited and happy with everything you buy from CountyComm so we offer quick & easy returns so you never have to worry ( Click Here )
Full 365 day warranty on all items we sell from defect or failure.
We stand behind every product we sell 100% from watches to flashlights, we have you covered!
I have had several of these lights of multiple generations but the current is my favorite. I really like the low moonlight setting, really useful. The reason I have had so many is that family members fall in love with them and I end up giving them away. I have also had the aluminum version ( lighter) but the brass is the smoothest operating version even over multiple years. I carry a malkoff bodyguard light for extreme use but the little brass aaa light gets the most use. I use lithium 1.5 volt non-rechargeable batteries so I don't suffer loss of the light when the alkaline battery leaks. Get this light!!!
I had an earlier generation of this light and it was excellent! Until the battery swelled (thanks, Duracell) to point I could not remove it. I decided to upgrade to the current model with multiple levels of light. Still a great light! And the brass finish will be more resistant to pocket wear, too.
I have always wanted a nice flashlight that I can carry with my leatherman titanium charge tti.
Many thanks from Norway. 🇳🇴👍
I love this light. Small, versatile, rugged, dependable. Make sure to get the light diffuser.
This is a high quality, beautiful flashlight that fits on your keychain. It has well thought out features that I think make it a steal at the price they are asking for it. It is also manufactured in the USA (as I understand it). I am very pleased with this purchase.
The brass machining and finishing is perfect, and it is surprisingly bright for its size. There is a clever luminescent ring around the front lens which gets charged by the light, so you can see it in the dark when the light is switched off. It runs off AAA batteries, so you never have to worry about charging it from an outlet. You can get batteries like this anywhere you go.
This flashlight gets used all the time as it is small and light enough to go on my keychain, and I highly recommend it. The only feature I would recommend updating in the future is the antireflective front lens; it would be even better if it were sapphire, to prevent possible damage/scratches when its on your keychain.