Lishen Pro + 21700 4000mAh 35A Battery
THIS IS THE BEST VALUE AND LONGEST RUNNING CELLS IN THE 21700 SIZE THAT HAS 4,000 MAH IN CAPACITY TOO.
This Incredible battery makes a typical capacity of 4,000 mAh in energy with up to a whopping 35amps in Maximum Continuous Discharge/Drain Rating.
Although you may get a somewhat shorter cycle life at this given amperage, but the cell is made to handle that kind of load without any issue. It hits the hardest through the entire duration of the discharge when seen on the discharge with capacity graph versus any of its competitors. These cells are very fresh and come straight from the factory via NPE Distributors and are of absolute Grade-A quality only.
Also has super fresh date codes. This is the Best All-Around cell in the 21700 form factor size for Ultra-High Discharge/Drain while having moderate-high capacity as well.
LISHEN Pro 21700 4000MAH 35A BATTERY
- Size: 21700
- Style: Flat Top
- Nominal Capacity: 4000mAh
- Continuous Discharge Rating: 35A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.65v
- Protected: No
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Approximate Dimensions: 21.70mm x 70.40mm
- Approximate Weight: 68g
- Flashlight not included -
Misusing or mishandling a lithium-ion battery may cause a FIRE or EXPLOSION which can result in INJURY or DEATH.
You MUST read the safety warnings and resources before purchasing, using, and/or handling batteries.
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
- Only use in a device which as a smart BMS built in
- Note the length of the cell to ensure it will work in your application as well
If your flashlight were the only device into which a buyer might attempt to insert the battery, there’d be no issue. However, since it is a great battery, others may buy it for other purposes. They need to be warned of its limitations.
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK