SWAT-T - ( 3 In 1 )
- SWAT-T Tourniquet: (Stretch, Wrap, And Tuck-Tourniquet) This is the true multi-tool of tourniquets. Its small compact size makes it easy to carry. It can function as a Tourniquet, a pressure bandage, an elastic bandage. One of its unusual features includes the ability to function around small limbs. This is important when dealing with both children and K9s. (Other tourniquets have problems with small limbs.)
Minimum recommended operating temp. -65 Degree F (-53 Degree C) Maximum recommended operating temp. 180 Degree F (82 Degree C) Preferred long-term storage conditions cool and dry environment.
- SWAT-T™ has been heavily researched and it is field proven.
Easy To Use
- Simple application method. Effectively apply in seconds with little to no prior training.
- Effective for self-application. Effective even in wet/bloody conditions.
- Successes in pediatrics, adults, and canine after other tourniquets failed.
- SWAT-T™ is 1/3 of the cost of other market leading tourniquets.
- Higher axillary and groin applications!
- Wider = Safer - Better occlusion at lower pressures!
- High axillary, Pediatric, and K9 saves after strap/windlass failures!
- Rescue Orange - developed for Fire/EMS, School Resource Officers, outdoor enthusiasts (hunters/hikers/etc.), and home usage. Bright color makes the SWAT-T™ easier to identify, and therefore safer.
- UV-resistant bag
- Latex free
Have not needed it yet, but it's the real deal. Always had this or variant in my Ski Patrol kit.
This is a fantastic bit of first aid kit. It does more than act as a tourniquet and can be used on many size limbs as well as other body parts. I especially like the compact size, no tension rods to deal with.
Wife is an ER Nurse and wanted this item and and all the other emergency first aid items for our emergency kit. Quality items and she was happy I found them. Our kit is now complete.
Is good quality and seems exactly what is needed for one working on a farm alone. If needed to keep me going
until I can get to town for medical assistance this will be a life saver.
Great tourniquet that works for all kinds of patients (pediatric, canine) - fits small and compact. Little secret - can also be used for getting difficult iv sticks (wrap the arm proximal to distal which will increase the size of veins for iv sticks).