The original Boker Anso Frame-Lock Albatross is one of our customer favorite knife which was discontinued 5 years ago. After thousands of requests, we had a custom run made but with a few CC modifications..
Limited run of 250 Pieces
1. Titanium anodized lanyard bead with CC exclusive Triple Tracer Reflective 550 Para Cord
2. Tapered jibbing on back of the blade for added grip
3. Tapered jibbing on liner lock for easy open and close
4. Anodized dual back spacers
5. Serialized run in custom tube pack with wax paper & adjustment tool
After his debut in our Solingen production line with the Haddock, Cox and 67, Jens Ansø from Denmark brings new models to our Boker Plus line. The Albatros boasts massive, 3.6mm thick titanium plates that form the basis for the frame lock. Between the plates sits the 5mm thick blade, made of VG-10 steel, which with its bulbous edge and slight hollow grind allows versatility and excellent cutting performance. The titanium pocket clip is reversible for tip-up or tip-down carry, and the large lanyard hole completes the package.
Overall Length: 6.375"
Blade Length: 2.50"
Blade Thickness: 5 mm
Blade Steel: VG-10
Handle Material: Titanium
Closed Length: 3.8"
Weight: 6.0 oz.
Finish: Stone Wash Finish
Clip Options: Tip-Down, Tip-Up
Designer - Jens Anso / CountyComm Collaboration