The amazing EDC-Key by Maratac™ was developed by EOD Robotics in 2008 for use by military robotics repair technicians.
- The Unique Bi-Wing design provides amazing torque with just two fingers, yet is small enough to fit in your pocket.
- The shank provides bit retention using a powerful Neodymium magnet.
- Includes one machined Phillips and straight, hollow ground bit that is induction heat treated to Rockwell 52, but also fits standard 1/4" bits.
- The handle is drilled for use on a key chain or tether cord.
- Made in USA
EDC Color Thumb Cap Set
- High visibility and easy to find in your EDC tool kit.
- International Orange & Neon Green
- Made in USA
I can not tell what product is which. I guess the orange and green things are the color thumb caps, but what the hell is a spare dual end and which picture represents it? Is it the hex unit on the non-driving end? If I get a set of colored thumb things, what else do I need to make it functional?
Looks like a great EDC, I just need more info in the listing.
This key driver is the best little tool I ever bought !I've used it many times since I bought it. Don't know how I survived without it. Will be buying more. Thanks countycomm
fantastic tool compact tool. doubles nicely as spare bit holder/driver for drills. It would be nice to have a option to securely store/attach one or two extra insert bits. I recommend storing a T6 bit with it for making adjustments to other tools, such as pocket knives.
Excellent for key chain. Great quality. Shipped on a very timely basis.
if you're a tradesman, tinkerer, inventor etc these are are a must have tool. Tight spaces & weird Angles are no longer show stoppers or knuckle busters.
Very simple and compact and works!