Magnetic Charger is to only be used with compatible Lithium Ion Cells upto 4.2v like 18650 / 21700 / 26650 & tons more!
The smart charger is bi directions and will sense the polarity poles of the cell.
2 Amazing Key Features
- The pass through USB on the charger can be used to charger your phone when using a quality Lithium Ion Cell ( Samsung 30Q ) and you phone cable! Output is 5V upto 1A!
- Can charge your batteries with a portable solar panel with 5v output
Standby Mode: The light on the charger will be flashing red when plugged into a USB wall outlet with no load / battery not connected
1. When charging: light on the charger will flash red / blue after 3 seconds
2. When done charging: light on the charger will go to solid red.
- Charging rate will slow down as the battery charge approches full, to maximize the lifespan of the battery
Side Note : This charger doesn't work on all cells depending on if the cell has a recessed button top or protected circuit chip. Also if using some smaller cells they might need a spacer so the contacts fully engage.
Legal Note : Dont ever use standard AAA/AA/C/D cells or NIMH with this charger! Always charge in a safe dry location between 40F-90F. Dont leave the charger unattended & always use responsibly!
It’s a great product. I have some 10280 batteries that are too short for all the other chargers. This is the only one that works. It solves a lot of problems and the reverse polarity protection is a very nice feature. I may give som out as gifts.
Very compact charger small enough to put in a pocket or EDC bag USB plug use anywhere to charge
Product and Service as always is excellent from CC. This is a great option as a back up charger to easily have on hand anytime. This one stays in my EDC Bag and you never know it is there until you need it.
Thank You CC
This charger is easy to use and has performed well so far. It blinks red to indicate it's receiving power/charging with a blue light that gets brighter as the charge increases. Solid red when full charge is achieved. The pass through is a great feature allowing batteries to charge other items. Keep it in your EDC kit or BOB and it will pay for itself with first use.