Spare Battery For E10 2000mAh 26350 + Built In charger
Need a backup battery for your Acebeam E10. We have a limited supply of this special battery in stock. Get one before we run out!
3.7V 2000 max by Acebeam™
Rated for 2000 charge cycles
Will not work in any light that is made for 10440, 14500, CR123, 18650, 21700 or 26650
- Flashlight not included -
Misusing or mishandling a lithium-ion battery may cause a FIRE or EXPLOSION which can result in INJURY or DEATH.
You MUST read the safety warnings and resources before purchasing, using, and/or handling batteries.
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
- Only use in a device which as a smart BMS built in
- Note the length of the cell to ensure it will work in your application as well
If your flashlight were the only device into which a buyer might attempt to insert the battery, there’d be no issue. However, since it is a great battery, others may buy it for other purposes. They need to be warned of its limitations.
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK