Spyderco Dog Tag Folding Knife, Black, 1.23-Inch
Discreet S30V Panchenko Design
Shaped like a dog tag, this Serge Panchenko–designed folder weighs less than an ounce, so it won’t weigh you down when worn around the neck or slipped in a pocket. It features a 1.2-inch blade made from CPM-S30V stainless steel: a high-carbon steel known for its edge retention and wear resistance. The titanium handle features an internal spring bar and steel ball bearing that holds the blade in place when opened. The blade is easily deployed by Spyderco’s signature thumb hole, and it’s finished with a subtle swedge and decorative fuller for added style.
- Designed by Serge Panchenko
- Blade: CPM S30V stainless steel
- Handle: Titanium and aluminum
- Ball bearing blade detent (does not lock open)
- Length overall: 3.2 in (8.2 cm)
- Closed length: 2 in (5.1 cm)
- Blade thickness: 0.12 in (3 mm)
- Blade length: 1.2 in (3.1 cm)
- Cutting edge: 1.1 in (2.9 cm)
- Weight: 0.9 oz (26 g)
Small, light and durable edge, this little knife has become a handy part of my kit. Small, precise cuts. able to slice through tough plastics. Light and unobtrusive. 100%+ satisfied!!
Compact. Light. Well built. Sharp. Ready to be used for so many backpacking needs. A little pricey, but well worth it, and you get what you pay for.