( X1D ) SR-35 Diver Automatic Watch by Maratac + Date - Newest 2018 Model
Another small batch is coming in September 10th
Now With Date Window
( Limited Production Of 100 Pieces )
1. NEW SWISS SUPER-LUMINOVA® GRADE X1 = 60% BETTER PERFORMANCE THAN BEFORE. NOW THE LUME WILL GLOW FOR BRIGHTER AND LONGER THAN EVER BEFORE
2. Date Window
Maratac™ automatic watch with Hacking Seiko NH-35 Movement
Ceramic Bezel Insert With Super Luminova C3 Phosphorus
- Highly Scratch Resistant And Durable
- Wont Fade With UV Exposure
- Chemical Resistant With Anti Magnetic Properties
The Maratac™ SR-35 Mid Divers Automatic watch is privately designed. The SR-35 is Maratac's newest mid size watch into the hacking ( stops the second hand when adjusting the time ) movement market.
The SR-35 features a unidirectional 1 hour timing bezel. This watch is made to exemplify the purest form of time, which provides a simplistic feel to the watch. The SR-35 utilizes a Seiko NH-35 24 jewel movement known for its superior quality, accuracy and of course it's hacking feature. This movement provides up to 40 hours of power reserve when not in use.
This mid size watch is ideal for both formal and casual events, and is built to last with it's robust sapphire domed crystal.
This is another clean and simple design by Maratac™
- Ceramic Bezel Insert - Extremely Durable
- 14.4mm Thick & 40 mm Diameter Case
- The crown is positioned at the 4 o'clock marker for both left and right hand wear
- Case: 316L stainless steel case, cut from a solid block.
- Weight: 86.4 grams
- Date Window
- Dial: With super Luminova C3 color
- Dial: With Swiss Super-LumiNova® Grade X1
( Triple Applied C3 )
- Second Hand : ( International Orange Pantone : O21C ) + Luminova C3 marker
- Strap: Nylon Maratac Strap
Movement: Seiko NH-35 Automatic / Self Winding ( Hacking movement )
- 24 Jewel movement ( 21,600 Vibrations Per Hour )
- Water resistant: 10 ATM
- Crown: Conventional Screw Down Crown
- Shoulderless Spring Bar
- Sapphire crystal domed
- Fits all 20mm bands ( Single and 2-piece band compatible )
- Comes With Black Mil Band With Black Stitching - Green Stitch As Shown Can Be Be Bought Here
Yes, I know James bond had a Rolex in Thunderball,but this auto diver just seems to fit that frontman era. I'm very pleased with this timepiece!!
My first automatic, a mansfield AUTOMATICA ONE, from a Kickstarter campaign (I know) soured me on automatics for a time. I went back to my solar power Seiko for awhile. I've always had my eye on X1 style for a time, but just wasn't sure. I finally pulled the trigger on the X1D and its just great. It's sturdy. The orange details on the second hand and logo really look good. I did replace the strap since i work on a keyboard all day and use specific nato straps that do not dig into my wrist when typing. So far, i've only had to wind the watch once when I first got it and its run every since. If you're on the fence, its a great watch and you won't be disappointed.
Seiko seem intent on only producing dive watches with this movement for giants to it it nice to be able to get a 40mm case at a reasonable price and decent quality.
Simplistic in design, but don’t be fooled there is great attention to detail. Lighter than I thought it would be. I wasn’t sure I’d like the overall size as my other watches are 43mm or larger, but I really like it now that I’ve been wearing it a week or two. Great watch for the price.