Maratac™ AAA Flashlight Rev 3 ( with GLOW Diffuser )
After thousands of Request ( Medium / LOW / High )
The Smallest, Brightest, AAA Flashlight? We Think So!
Check Out This AAA Powerhouse.
- Length: 2.75" Diameter: .5"‚ Weight: 20 Grams.
- Glow in the dark Diffuser
- Glow in the Dark front o-ring around reflector
- Comes with extra o-rings
- LED Type: Cree XP-G2 R5 with a life span up to 50,000 hours. ( Newest & Brightest Emitter )
- Orange Peel Reflector for a smooth even beam
- New stronger clip
- The reflector is aluminum alloy.
- Flashlight body is made of aircraft grade aluminum covered with Type III Military grade anodization.
- The lens has been treated with a AR (Anti-Reflective) coating.
- Its proprietary circuit design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one AAA battery that provides3levels of brightness (Medium / Low / High).
- Twist on for Medium
- Twist on again for Low
- Twist on again for High
- 3 Second Memory and then resets
Using a single Duracell AAA battery we got the following results:
- Medium mode, 40 lumens output for upto 7 hours
- Low mode, 1.5 lumens output for upto 55 hours
- High mode, 138 lumens output for upto 70 minutes
- ( Rev 1 model was 80 Lumens and 48 minutes) ( Rev 2 model was 115 Lumens and 60 minutes)
Video Below shows the last Rev ( not current Model )
In Stock Limited Supply
A Note From The Legal Department: We do not recommend the use of 10440 Rechargable batterys with this flashlight. It is designed to use a off the shelf alkaline, lithium, NiMH or Nicad AA batteries. We do not recommend use of higher voltage batteries. Any attempt to modify these lights will void the warranty. We know when you try to remove the pin
Zulu and Maratac are registered trademarks of Maratac Inc.