Maratac™ AA "Copper" Flashlight REV 2
Worlds first production LED copper flashlight...the smallest, brightest, AA flashlight? We think so!
Check out this AA powerhouse.
- Executive Series
- Packed in foil packs to preserve polished finish.
- Each light is hand finished.
- Length: 3.1" ( Smaller than Rev 1 )
- Diameter: .7"
- Weight: 49 grams
- Weight with battery is 71 grams
- LED type: New Cree R3 with a life span up to 50,000 hours.
- The New Orange Peel Reflector is aluminum alloy.
- Flashlight body is machined of solid billet ultra conductive pure alloy 101 copper.
- The lens has been treated with an AR (anti-reflective) coating.
- Its proprietary circuit design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one AA battery that provides
- Now with 2 levels of brightness ( Low / High).
- Comes with clip & o-rings
- Note: this is a solid copper flashlight not plated
- Machined from solid copper billet stock
- Clip installed from factory to preserve finish
- New Stronger Clip
Using a single Duracell AA battery we got the following results:
- low mode, 1.8 lumen output for 100 hours
- high mode, 125 lumen output for 100 minutes
A note from the legal department: We do not recommend the use of High Voltage rechargeable batteries with this flashlight. It is designed to use a off the shelf alkaline, lithium, NiMH or Nicad AA batteries. Any attempt to modify these lights will void the warranty. We know when you try to remove the pill...