Maratac™ COpper Cr123 LED Flashlight Rev 2
Our little power house in the Maratac fleet...
The Copper CR123 REV 2 was made for one our chief executives and was liked so much by staff it made it into production. Here is your chance to get a very limited EDC / Preppers light with a 10 year shelf life when using a Lithium CR123.
Rev 2 Upgrades:
Longer Battery Life
More Agressive Knurling
Hollowed Out Back Tail End
Copper will oxidize with time and look different everyday with use. Copper can be cleaned to look new with Lemon Juice or Tarnex and a polishing cloth.
- Length: 2.7" Diameter: .75"
- Weight: 78.1 Grams for Rev 2 and Rev 1 was 94 Grams Without Battery
- Comes with extra o-ring
- LED Type: XP-G2(R5) with a life span up to 50,000 hours. ( Focused Beam With Great Spread)
- Flashlight body is made of solid copper billet.
- The deep aluminum alloy reflector has an orange peel relector for a smooth beam
- Its proprietary circuit design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one CR123 battery that provides 3 levels of operation
- Twist on for Low
Twist on again for Medium
Twist on again for High
- 3 Second Memory and then resets
Using a single CR123 Cell battery we got the following results:
- Low mode, 2 lumens output for upto 210 hours
- Medium mode, 55 lumens output for upto 5 Hours
- High mode, 300 Lumens output for upto 1.6 Hours
Out Of Stock Until January 20th.
( Battery not included )
( Picture Above ) Customer Submission With Natural Patina After 3 Weeks Of Love
Thanks T. Thrasher
Need a spare battery holder for a CR123 ( Click Here )
A Note From The Legal Department: We do not recommend the use of Rechargable batteries with this flashlight. It is designed to use a off the shelf lithium batteries. We do not recommend use of higher voltage batteries. Any attempt to modify these lights will void the warranty. We know when you try to remove the pill.
Zulu and Maratac are registered trademarks of Maratac Inc.