Maratac™ COpper Cr123 LED Flashlight Rev 1
Our little power house in the Maratac fleet...
The Copper CR123 was made for one our chief executives and was liked so much by staff it made it into production. Here is your chance to get a very limited EDC / Preppers light with a 10 year shelf life when using a Lithium CR123.
Copper will oxidize with time and look different everyday with use. Copper can be cleaned to look new with Lemon Juice or Tarnex and a polishing cloth.
- Length: 2.7" Diameter: .75"
- Weight: 94 Grams Without Battery
- Comes with extra o-ring
- LED Type: Cree XP-G with a life span up to 50,000 hours. ( Focused Beam With Great Spread)
- Flashlight body is made of solid copper billet.
- The deep aluminum alloy reflector has an orange peel relector for a smooth beam
- Its proprietary circuit design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one CR123 battery that provides 3 levels of operation
- Twist on for Low
Twist on again for Medium
Twist on again for High
- 3 Second Memory and then resets
Using a single CR123 Cell battery we got the following results:
- Low mode, 1.8 lumens output for upto 200 hours
- Medium mode, 50 lumens output for upto 4.5 Hours
- High mode, 260 Lumens output for upto 1.5 Hours
Introductory Price $54.50
Check Back September 4th for Rev 2
Need a spare battery holder for a CR123 ( Click Here )
A Note From The Legal Department: We do not recommend the use of Rechargable batterys with this flashlight. It is designed to use a off the shelf lithium batteries. We do not recommend use of higher voltage batteries. Any attempt to modify these lights will void the warranty. We know when you try to remove the pin
Zulu and Maratac are registered trademarks of Maratac Inc.