Anodized Aluminum AAA Flashlight by Maratac Rev 5
Back In Stock 48 Hour Special!
Worlds best production LED AL AAA flashlight...the smallest, brightest, AAA flashlight? We think so & so do the reviews!
Check out this AAA powerhouse.
After thousands of Request ( Medium / Low / High )
New Cree XP-G3 Emitter - True Color - Cool Light
- Premier Series
- Glow in the dark Diffuser ( New for Rev 5 )
- Glow in the Dark front o-ring around reflector ( New for Rev 4 )
- Each light is hand finished.
- Length: 2.6" ( Smaller than Rev 1 )
- Diameter: .5"
- Weight with battery is 37.3 grams ( 28.1 grams without battery )
- LED Type: Cree XP-G3 with a life span up to 50,000 hours. ( Newest & Brightest Emitter REV 5 )
- with a life span up to 50,000 hours. ( Newest & Brightest Emitter )
- The New Orange Peel Reflector is aluminum alloy.
- Flashlight body is machined of Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- The lens has been treated with an AR (anti-reflective) coating.
- Its proprietary circuit design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one AAA battery that provides
- Now with 3 levels of brightness ( Medium / Low / High ).
- Comes with clip & o-rings
- Clip installed from factory to preserve finish
- New Stronger Clip
Using a single Duracell AAA battery we got the following results:
- Medium mode, 48 lumens output for up to 8 hours
- Low mode, 1.5 lumens output for up to 65 hours
- High mode, 170 lumens output for up to 75 minutes
- ( Rev 1 model was 80 Lumens and 48 minutes) ( Rev 2 model was 115 Lumens and 60 minutes)
Note: Dont dismantle or tamper with the PCB board as it will void the warranty!
Have tried several different brands of "pocket" and "keychain" size lights and none of them ever quite fit the bill. This is a great quality light and should last for years. Will definitely purchase a few more in the future.
Tiny light, but big light. EDC in my watch pocket.
Oh, found the first one, and happy to have a backup. (Photo is the original!)
I am amazed by the workmanship, fit, and finish of this illumination tool. Making a flashlight is one thing but putting machining , o-rings, clips and lanyard ring on such a small package is a step up. Useable light that fits into a shirt pocket!
Awesome light. I was skeptical at first , Low price and such a small light but what a great buy. Forget its clipped in my pocket its so comfortable. Now I always have a light on me,and what a great beam for such a small light + the glow diffuser works great too. No more looking for my flashlight. Also the battery lasts a surprisingly long time.
I thought this was a quality item on first purchase. When it came back in stock I reordered to have a back-up. There was a change in the description that I did not notice for some time.
IT IS NO LONGER NEUTRAL WHITE. The exact CRI is no longer listed, either. I really wish they would have changed the title. If they didn't want to call it a 'Rev 6,' then perhaps they could have called it a 'Rev 5 Cool White Variant' or somesuch.