Extended Runtime Kit For the GP-7 SSB Radio
The extended runtime kit for the GP-7 SSB includes 2 spare batteries and and fast charger. This unique charger also features a USB out port if you need to also charge your phone or other 5V out electronics. You can even charge the onboard battery directly from this external kit too.
The charger can also voltage check without needed auxiliary power too when on the fly.
Dont leave home without this kit especially if you plan to go camping or on multi-day adventures.
Charger input 100V-240V - 50 /60Hz 0.15mA
Output DC 4.2v - 350 mA
USB Out 5.2VDC 800 mA
Battery Capacity 1000 mAh
Note: this kit is only intended for the GP-7 Series Radio
Misusing or mishandling a lithium-ion battery may cause a FIRE or EXPLOSION which can result in INJURY or DEATH.
You MUST read the safety warnings and resources before purchasing, using, and/or handling batteries.
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
This kit is awesome! It works for charging other batteries besides the GP-7!
With this you have two spare cells and a way to measure capacity in them as well as recharge when plugged in!
When all of SOCAL lost power, I turned on my scanner only to discover the battery was dead. Have been paying attention to that lesson learned ever since. My new GP7/SSB is covered with plenty of power to get me through whatever is tossed next.
I now have no worry about running out of power and the charger also charges my other lithium ion batterues.
Charged all three batteries before putting into long term storage!