18650 Molicel Ultra-High Power Cell 2,600mAh 35A Battery
This is the absolute best and longest running cells in the 18650 size that has 2,600 mAh in capacity too.
This Incredible battery makes a typical capacity of 2,600 mAh in energy with up to a whopping 35 amps in Maximum Continuous Discharge/Drain Rating.
Although you may get a somewhat shorter cycle life at this given amperage, but the cell is made to handle that kind of load without any issue. It hits the hardest through the entire duration of the discharge when seen on the discharge with capacity graph versus any of its competitors. These cells are very fresh and come straight from the factory via NPE Distributors and are of absolute Grade-A quality only.
Also has super fresh date codes. This is the Best All-Around cell in the 18650 form factor size for Ultra-High Discharge/Drain while having moderate-high capacity as well.
There is no better cell!
Molicel Ultra-High Power Cell Series
- High Discharge current
- Exceptional cycle life
- Low temperature operation down to -40°C
- High thermal stability, high reliability
- Very low impedance
- Fast Charge Capability
The 18650 Molicel Ultra-High Power Cell 2,600mAh 35A Battery is an upgrade to the standard battery included with the Ultra 18650 Flashlight. It's always great to have a backup ready.
- Flashlight not included -
Misusing or mishandling a lithium-ion battery may cause a FIRE or EXPLOSION which can result in INJURY or DEATH.
You MUST read the safety warnings and resources before purchasing, using, and/or handling batteries.
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
Holds a charge - delivers a ton of power and hopefully will have a long life. These cells are the real deal and not the cheap ones which die after a few months of charging/discharging.
There are all kinds of 18650 cells, these are the best I've used, and very reasonable price