The Carbon Fiber Key Amigo Key Clip is the ultimate covert low profile bottle opener and key ring loop. The Key Amigo is ultra light weight for true everyday carry.
Clip it to your keys, whistle, flashlight, battery locker, Peanut lighter, etc...
Less than 1/2 the weight of the Titanium model
2.8"Length x .35" Width x .2"Height
I've been using this almost daily for a couple weeks now. My main use case is keeping my keys in place when jogging and to prevent them from slipping out of my pocket when driving. (It's never fun to realize your wireless car key fell underneath the seat when you're 2 miles into a hike).
- So lightweight it feels like almost nothing
- Looks pretty cool but subtle (I like the matte CF)
- The edge around the hole for attaching to a ring is nice and thin making it fairly easy to attach to various rings and the opening size is just right.
- Mostly does what it's meant to do
- There is very little tension due to being made of solid carbon fiber. If you're attaching to something fairly slim it's not unlikely that it could slip off. If there was less of a gap, this would be a lot more useful to have stronger tension.
- As another reviewer mentioned, the edges are pretty sharp. I've mostly gotten used to it but might eventually try sanding them down a bit.
If there was a titanium version or another similar item with more tension this would be perfect and I'd pick up another in a heartbeat.
Great for your keys. Looking for something simple yet effective and stylish? This is it!
Well built! Top notch! Thank you!
Larger more secure and lightweight pocket clip. I am using with keys, edc tools in jeans pocket. I have small 1 inch titanium, stainless steel, aluminum clips, but this is more substantial and Not probably going to slide out of pocket. No longer worried about losing keys. Very Satisfied with my purchase.
Really useful, but the titanium version is better.