Anodized Aluminum AAA Flashlight by Maratac Rev 5
Back In Stock 48 Hour Special!
Worlds best production LED AL AAA flashlight...the smallest, brightest, AAA flashlight? We think so & so do the reviews!
Check out this AAA powerhouse.
After thousands of Request ( Medium / Low / High )
New Cree XP-G3 Emitter - True Color - Cool Light
- Premier Series
- Glow in the dark Diffuser ( New for Rev 5 )
- Glow in the Dark front o-ring around reflector ( New for Rev 4 )
- Each light is hand finished.
- Length: 2.6" ( Smaller than Rev 1 )
- Diameter: .5"
- Weight with battery is 37.3 grams ( 28.1 grams without battery )
- LED Type: Cree XP-G3 with a life span up to 50,000 hours. ( Newest & Brightest Emitter REV 5 )
- with a life span up to 50,000 hours. ( Newest & Brightest Emitter )
- The New Orange Peel Reflector is aluminum alloy.
- Flashlight body is machined of Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- The lens has been treated with an AR (anti-reflective) coating.
- Its proprietary circuit design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one AAA battery that provides
- Now with 3 levels of brightness ( Medium / Low / High ).
- Comes with clip & o-rings
- Clip installed from factory to preserve finish
- New Stronger Clip
Using a single Duracell AAA battery we got the following results:
- Medium mode, 48 lumens output for up to 8 hours
- Low mode, 1.5 lumens output for up to 65 hours
- High mode, 170 lumens output for up to 75 minutes
- ( Rev 1 model was 80 Lumens and 48 minutes) ( Rev 2 model was 115 Lumens and 60 minutes)
Note: Dont dismantle or tamper with the PCB board as it will void the warranty!
This was my first EDC light, and I gotta say it's been great. Tired of relying on my phones flashlight, so this is the perfect alternative. Levels of brightness are good and it's small enough that you almost forget it's there. Been using Kodak batteries with it and it seems to die quicker than what the site says, but will look into other batteries to see if that resolves the issue.
My go to small light, an EDC classic. Solidly crafted as usual for Maratac, I keep several on hand. Low setting is great for tent and camping applications.