Extended Runtime Kit For the GP-7 SSB Radio
The extended runtime kit for the GP-7 SSB includes 2 spare batteries and and fast charger. This unique charger also features a USB out port if you need to also charge your phone or other 5V out electronics. You can even charge the onboard battery directly from this external kit too.
The charger can also voltage check without needed auxiliary power too when on the fly.
Dont leave home without this kit especially if you plan to go camping or on multi-day adventures.
Charger input 100V-240V - 50 /60Hz 0.15mA
Output DC 4.2v - 350 mA
USB Out 5.2VDC 800 mA
Battery Capacity 1000 mAh
Note: this kit is only intended for the GP-7 Series Radio
Misusing or mishandling a lithium-ion battery may cause a FIRE or EXPLOSION which can result in INJURY or DEATH.
You MUST read the safety warnings and resources before purchasing, using, and/or handling batteries.
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
I love the charger it works nice
Both my GP-7/SSB radios and Yaesu FT-2/3R handheld radios use the BL-5C battery. This small charger ad the two extra batteries are at the ready with this small charger. The plastic case fits the charger and several batteries. Quick charging of batteries with a lime green LCD display. Great product.
I almost forgot to get this along with the radio when I was ordering. I'm really glad I remembered. I spent so much time on the radio that 1st night that I actually had to swap out a battery,
The charger is a little fiddly. You have to make sure the charging pins are slid to their correct location for these batteries. The charge indicator is weird too, but if you just put the battery in, and then plug it in you'll get an accurate estimate of the power remaining.
Can't recommend this higher.
With the extra batteries and the above average charger, you really should get this to support your GP-7/ssb