18650 Molicel Ultra-High Power Cell 2,600mAh 35A Battery
This is the absolute best and longest running cells in the 18650 size that has 2,600 mAh in capacity too.
This Incredible battery makes a typical capacity of 2,600 mAh in energy with up to a whopping 35 amps in Maximum Continuous Discharge/Drain Rating.
Although you may get a somewhat shorter cycle life at this given amperage, but the cell is made to handle that kind of load without any issue. It hits the hardest through the entire duration of the discharge when seen on the discharge with capacity graph versus any of its competitors. These cells are very fresh and come straight from the factory via NPE Distributors and are of absolute Grade-A quality only.
Also has super fresh date codes. This is the Best All-Around cell in the 18650 form factor size for Ultra-High Discharge/Drain while having moderate-high capacity as well.
There is no better cell!
Molicel Ultra-High Power Cell Series
- High Discharge current
- Exceptional cycle life
- Low temperature operation down to -40°C
- High thermal stability, high reliability
- Very low impedance
- Fast Charge Capability
The 18650 Molicel Ultra-High Power Cell 2,600mAh 35A Battery is an upgrade to the standard battery included with the Ultra 18650 Flashlight. It's always great to have a backup ready.
- Flashlight not included -
Misusing or mishandling a lithium-ion battery may cause a FIRE or EXPLOSION which can result in INJURY or DEATH.
You MUST read the safety warnings and resources before purchasing, using, and/or handling batteries.
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
- Only use in a device which as a smart BMS built in
- Note the length of the cell to ensure it will work in your application as well
If your flashlight were the only device into which a buyer might attempt to insert the battery, there’d be no issue. However, since it is a great battery, others may buy it for other purposes. They need to be warned of its limitations.
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
I use the County Comm 18650 Molicel battery in my PowerTac Warrior flashlight. It’s amazing how much power the Molicel battery puts out.
This is the best 18650 battery for your money.
I have purchased several other 18650 batteries, but this is the best quality and I have been using 18650 batteries since 2017. I highly recommend it for all outdoor activity, when you need immediate light.
I trust these are of the highest quality.
To me it is prudent to have spares.Everything I have "invested" in from County Comm is not only unique but of the highest quality.
I purchased five of these to re-build a rather expensive power Bank that I am pretty sure did not use quality cells. From a company that makes their models after sheep herders...
I have 10 of these batteries. I get superior run time in my Apollo light. Multiple charge cycles have not been a problem, they are hanging in there. Great batteries.
I bought 3 to see if I could put them in my olight with 3 std button-top olight batteries and found out they are somewhat shorter so it didn't work. I did however have an assortment of small neodymium magnets. I put one on the plus side and it now replicates the olight's length as well as turning it into a regular button-top type. It works perfectly! The magnet only sticks to he battery and not the internals of the light so it comes right out like it was made to fit. Be careful removing the head of light as it is possible to break the 3 emitters by screwing it back together incorrectly. Plus the sapphire lens is very thin so be careful with that also.
I can’t believe I waited so long to start using rechargeable cells! Super happy with these. My lights get heavy use working overnights and these are passing the test with flying colors.