1D Flashlight Kit by Maratac®
1D Flashlight Kit by Maratac®
New 2023 Small Batch!
2 Modes ( Constant Low / Constant High )
Kit Includes - Battery Holder So You Can Select 4xAA's or a Single D-Cell to Power Your Light & Enough Spare Orings To last You A Lifetime
The 1D was developed based on our proven TLL platform to provide amazing throw and runtimes on a single D Cell or even 4 AA Batteries. Once we started fielding the 1D, we quickly discovered that they had more uses that did not include aircraft. Here’s some of the ways we are using the 1D around here:
- Extremely Bright
- Improved Smooth Thread Design
- New Emitter For 1D Series - Cree XP-L V5 - 5000K - Pure White
It makes a great camping lantern. It illuminates the entire tent on low power and provides a nice reading light.
When camping, I gave one to my little girl. It’s big enough where she won’t lose it and rugged enough so she can’t break it. She can sit it down on it’s flat bottom and use the light. Probably most importantly, I don’t worry about her draining the battery. The 1D belongs in every “GO Bag”, car, boat, first aid kit, actually every where. If you set up emergency LZs for a living, you may already know about the versatility of the 1D, If not think of all the places where you could use one.
- Length: 4.1" Diameter: 1.6"
- Weight: 143 Grams Without Battery & 280 Grams With D Cell Battery.
- Comes with extra o-ring
- LED Type: Cree XP-L V5 - 5000K - Pure White with a lifespan up to 50,000 hours. ( Diffused Beam )
- The reflector is aluminum alloy
- Flashlight body is made of aircraft grade aluminum covered with Type III Military grade anodization.
- The lens is a sealed polypropylene sphere.
- Has standard tripod mount threaded bottom for easy mounting
- The 1D's proprietary circuit design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one D Cell battery that provides 2 levels of operation (Constant Low / Constant High )
- Twist on for Low
Twist on again for High
- Using a single Duracell D Cell battery we got the following results:
- Constant On, Low mode, 50 lumens output for up to 110 hours
- Constant On, High mode, 570 lumens output for up to 6.5 Hours
- Using a QTY x 4 Duracell AA Cell battery we got the following results:
- Constant On, Low mode, 50 lumens output for up to 22 hours
- Constant On, High mode, 860 lumens output for up to 2 hours
- We Highly Recommend Eneloop Batteries When Using AA Mode
A Note From The Legal Department: As with all cool stuff, “battery not included”. We do not recommend the use of higher rated voltage lithium cells rechargeable batteries with this flashlight. It is designed to use a off the shelf Alkaline, Eneloop & Lithium. Any attempt to modify these lights will void the warranty. No battery or tripod included.
1D Flashlight Kit by Maratac® in Action
live Your Gear
At CountyComm, we're dedicated to excellence, unwavering quality, and innovative solutions. For over 30 years, we've relentlessly provided top-notch tactical gear designed to outlast your adventures.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any charges for return?
What items are returnable?
What items or fees are non-refundable?
How soon will I get my refund?
Where do you ship & how fast?
How long does shipping take?
How do I track my order?
365 Day Warranty!
1D Flashlight Kit by Maratac is the flash I grab when I venture out after dark. I live in the sticks and it is DARK . The 1D Flashlight fits the bill, small and very bright and simple function..Good Stuff!
Compact, bright, like a chunk of a mag-l!te -but brighter, and on a single D battery.
This is one of my favorite lights. It feels substantial in the hand, and the beam is excellent. I was happy to see it back and I bought a second one. The D cell gives it very long runtime. One design flaw I guess is that over time the positive terminal on the battery gets pushed in, and it will seem like the light becomes unreliable. The solution is to replace the battery even though it is not discharged,.
As an owner of too may flashlights, I have to say this is a great addition. Built solid. Gives you the feel of an old maglight. Love the basic 2 modes. Super great that you can run it off 1 D or 4 AA.
Great for power outages.
So great I bought 2
Anyone who’s looked at purpose-built “Bike Lights” knows that most of them are overpriced junk. Using AA’s in a pair of 1-D’s mounted to my vintage MOTOBECANE lights up the road as bright as a car headlight. Excellent beam pattern and solid build, great value.