21700 Molicel Ultra-High Power Cell 4,200mAh 45A Battery
This is the absolute best and longest running cells in the 21700 size that has 4,500 mAh in capacity too.
Can handle 45A draw too which is insane!
This Incredible battery makes a typical capacity of 4,500 mAh in energy with up to a whopping 45 amps in Maximum Continuous Discharge/Drain Rating.
Although you may get a somewhat shorter cycle life at this given amperage, but the cell is made to handle that kind of load without any issue. It hits the hardest through the entire duration of the discharge when seen on the discharge with capacity graph versus any of its competitors. These cells are very fresh and come straight from the factory via NPE Distributors and are of absolute Grade-A quality only.
Also has super fresh date codes. This is the Best All-Around cell in the 18650 form factor size for Ultra-High Discharge/Drain while having moderate-high capacity as well.
There is no better cell!
Molicel Ultra-High Power Cell Series
- High Discharge current
- Exceptional cycle life
- Low temperature operation down to -40°C
- High thermal stability, high reliability
- Very low impedance
- Fast Charge Capability
The 21700 Molicel Ultra-High Power Cell 4,500mAh 45A Battery is a massive upgrade to any light since it can handle insane power draw like a champ.
- Flashlight not included -
Misusing or mishandling a lithium-ion battery may cause a FIRE or EXPLOSION which can result in INJURY or DEATH.
You MUST read the safety warnings and resources before purchasing, using, and/or handling batteries.
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK