Anodized Aluminum AAA Flashlight by Maratac™ Rev 4
Worlds first production LED AL flashlight...the smallest, brightest, AAA flashlight? We think so!
Check out this AAA powerhouse.
After thousands of Request ( Medium / Low / High )
- Premier Series
- Glow in the dark Diffuser ( New for Rev 4 )
- Glow in the Dark front o-ring around reflector ( New for Rev 4 )
- Each light is hand finished.
- Length: 2.6" ( Smaller than Rev 1 )
- Diameter: .5"
- Weight with battery is 37.3 grams ( 28.1 grams without battery )
- LED Type: Cree XP-G2 S4 with a life span up to 50,000 hours. ( Newest & Brightest Emitter REV 4 )
- with a life span up to 50,000 hours. ( Newest & Brightest Emitter )
- The New Orange Peel Reflector is aluminum alloy.
- Flashlight body is machined of Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- The lens has been treated with an AR (anti-reflective) coating.
- Its proprietary circuit design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one AAA battery that provides
- Now with 3 levels of brightness ( Medium / Low / High ).
- Comes with clip & o-rings
- Clip installed from factory to preserve finish
- New Stronger Clip
Using a single Duracell AAA battery we got the following results:
- Medium mode, 40 lumens output for up to 7 hours
- Low mode, 1.5 lumens output for up to 55 hours
- High mode, 145 lumens output for up to 70 minutes
- ( Rev 1 model was 80 Lumens and 48 minutes) ( Rev 2 model was 115 Lumens and 60 minutes)
Have had and used this flashlight on a daily basis for a couple of years. Then last week I couldn't find it. Looked everywhere for it. Then this morning I found it , lying in the street not far from the driver side tire. It had been ran over by vehicles and out in the weather for almost a week. When I picked it up and turned it on and it worked, I had to do a review Only real damage was the clip, It was bent but still functional. This is one awesome light.
I received this light as a gift this past Christmas. I carry and use it literally every day. Amazing output for such a small lightweight light. My only complaint is that my clip broke after only a few weeks of carry, clipped to my pocket. Overall an amazing piece of edc gear. Buy it, you won't regret it.
If you are looking for an all around good pocket flashlight this is it! VERY well made and dependable ! Had mine for couple years now and no problems ! Rercomended!!!