Anodized Aluminum AAA Flashlight by Maratac® Rev 5
- Shipping Details
- 365 Day Warranty!
Worlds best production LED AL AAA flashlight...the smallest, brightest, AAA flashlight? We think so & so do the reviews!
Check out this AAA powerhouse.
After thousands of Request ( Medium / Low / High )
New Cree XP-G3 Emitter - True Color - Cool Light1. High Color Rendering Index in cool white tint of 5500 2. The XP-G3 LED offers very nice smooth beam and gives you the amazing illuminated object color
- Premier Series
- Glow in the dark Diffuser ( New for Rev 5 )
- Glow in the Dark front o-ring around reflector ( New for Rev 4 )
- Each light is hand finished.
- Length: 2.6" ( Smaller than Rev 1 )
- Diameter: .5"
- Weight with battery is 37.3 grams ( 28.1 grams without battery )
- LED Type: Cree XP-G3 with a life span up to 50,000 hours. ( Newest & Brightest Emitter REV 5 )
- with a life span up to 50,000 hours. ( Newest & Brightest Emitter )
- The New Orange Peel Reflector is aluminum alloy.
- Flashlight body is machined of Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- The lens has been treated with an AR (anti-reflective) coating.
- Its proprietary circuit design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one AAA battery that provides
- Now with 3 levels of brightness ( Medium / Low / High ).
- Comes with clip & o-rings
- Clip installed from factory to preserve finish
- New Stronger Clip
Using a single Duracell AAA battery we got the following results:
- Medium mode, 48 lumens output for up to 8 hours
- Low mode, 1.5 lumens output for up to 65 hours
- High mode, 170 lumens output for up to 75 minutes
- ( Rev 1 model was 80 Lumens and 48 minutes) ( Rev 2 model was 115 Lumens and 60 minutes)
Note: Dont dismantle or tamper with the PCB board as it will void the warranty!
We ship orders Worldwide. If you don't see your country as an option at checkout let us know and we can help. Customs delays in some cases can add a couple weeks of delays in some cases depending on time of year. For example during the holiday rush wait times can be longer for customs clearance so order early. We ship within 1-2 business days Monday - Friday
Where do you ship & how fast?
Service Shipping Time Speed Of Delivery / Weight First Class Domestic 2–5 Business Days Standard ( under 16 Ounces ) Priority Mail Domestic 1-4 Business Days Fast ( Over 16 Ounces ) First Class International 7+ Business Days - Varies by Destination & Customs Clearance Standard ( Under 64 Ounces ) Priority International 5+ Days - Varies by Destination & Customs Clearance Fast ( Over 64 Ounces )
How long does shipping take?
How do I track my order?
We ship orders Worldwide. If you don't see your country as an option at checkout let us know and we can help.
Customs delays in some cases can add a couple weeks of delays in some cases depending on time of year. For example during the holiday rush wait times can be longer for customs clearance so order early.
We ship within 1-2 business days Monday - Friday
We want you to be excited and happy with everything you buy from CountyComm so we offer quick & easy returns so you never have to worry ( Click Here )
Full 365 day warranty on all items we sell from defect or failure.
We stand behind every product we sell 100% from watches to flashlights, we have you covered!
This small three output aluminum bodied flashlight is worth every penny it sells for. On a key ring, as a pendant on a beaded chain, just loose in a front pocket, when you need a dependable source of light, you'll have it. It may sound like I need some couch time but I have carried mine so long it feels like a friend. It exemplifies what EDC is all about. It's made for the job.
I've carried these for decades, military and civilian, all over the world, always in my pockets. Titanium, aluminum, copper and brass. There are certainly better flashlights, but you can't have them always available. I use the heck out of mine, and they survive years at a time. Lithium AAA battery is lighter and lasts 7X the alkaline. Rubber cap so I can hold it in my teeth, and flip the clip around so I can use it on my ballcap. Rubber cap is McMaster-Carr # 9753K44, $8 for 100 caps, should come with the flashlight.
Although my Maratac AAA is a number of generations old (I've had this light for nine or ten years) it is still going strong. I've dropped it from ten or so feet, dropped it in water, ran over it and smashed it in equipment doors. It's still plugging away. Honestly, I'm lost with out the Maratac AAA and it is always on my person's. I hesitated before purchasing but when you look at how long it has lasted I am more than convinced it is worth every nickel.
Tough as nails. Tiny and strong, bright white light. The glo stick end cap is a fun plus.
Now just make this size with a push button on/off for one handed operation and it’d be the BEST.
Still, well worth the price.
I have been using these lights for many years now and have given quite a few away as gifts. For the size,they give out an amazing amount of light! They are rugged and quality built. You can’t go wrong by getting one of these fantastic little lights. They fit anywhere!