Brass AAA Flashlight by Maratac REV 4
Worlds first production LED Brass flashlight...the smallest, brightest, AAA flashlight? We think so!
New - Nichia 219C with a lifespan up to 50,000 hours. ( Newest & Brightest Emitter )
- * Now with the same ultra-low thermal resistance as Cree
Check out this AAA powerhouse.
After thousands of Request ( Medium / Low / High )
- Executive Series
- Packed in foil packs to preserve the polished finish.
- Glow in the dark Diffuser ( New for Rev 3 )
- Glow in the Dark front o-ring around reflector ( New for Rev 3 )
- Each light is hand finished.
- Length: 2.6" ( Smaller than Rev 1 )
- Diameter: .5"
- Weight with battery is 37.3 grams ( 28.1 grams without battery )
- LED Type: Nichia 219C with a lifespan up to 50,000 hours. ( Newest & Brightest Emitter )
* Now with the same ultra-low thermal resistance as Cree
- The New Orange Peel Reflector is aluminum alloy.
- Flashlight body is machined of solid billet ultra conductive C360 Free Machining Brass ( Buttery Smooth ) Brass.
- The lens has been treated with an AR (anti-reflective) coating.
- Its proprietary circuit design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one AAA battery that provides
- Now with 3 levels of brightness ( Medium - Low - High ).
- Comes with clip & o-rings
- Note: this is a solid Brass flashlight not plated
- Clip installed from factory to preserve finish
- New Stronger Clip
Using a single Duracell AAA battery we got the following results:
- Medium mode, 48 lumens output for up to 8 hours
- Low mode, 1.5 lumens output for up to 65 hours
- High mode, 170 lumens output for up to 75 minutes
- ( Rev 1 model was 80 Lumens and 48 minutes) ( Rev 2 model was 115 Lumens and 60 minutes)
I had an earlier generation of this light and it was excellent! Until the battery swelled (thanks, Duracell) to point I could not remove it. I decided to upgrade to the current model with multiple levels of light. Still a great light! And the brass finish will be more resistant to pocket wear, too.
I have always wanted a nice flashlight that I can carry with my leatherman titanium charge tti.
Many thanks from Norway. 🇳🇴👍
I love this light. Small, versatile, rugged, dependable. Make sure to get the light diffuser.
This is a high quality, beautiful flashlight that fits on your keychain. It has well thought out features that I think make it a steal at the price they are asking for it. It is also manufactured in the USA (as I understand it). I am very pleased with this purchase.
The brass machining and finishing is perfect, and it is surprisingly bright for its size. There is a clever luminescent ring around the front lens which gets charged by the light, so you can see it in the dark when the light is switched off. It runs off AAA batteries, so you never have to worry about charging it from an outlet. You can get batteries like this anywhere you go.
This flashlight gets used all the time as it is small and light enough to go on my keychain, and I highly recommend it. The only feature I would recommend updating in the future is the antireflective front lens; it would be even better if it were sapphire, to prevent possible damage/scratches when its on your keychain.