Worlds first production LED copper flashlight...the smallest, brightest, AAA flashlight? We think so!
Limited New Gen 6 Release!
New G3 Emitter - Cool White
Check out this AAA powerhouse.
After thousands of Requests it's new user interface is: "Medium / Low / High".
Using a single Duracell AAA battery we got the following results:
We do not recommend the use of 10440 rechargeable batteries with this flashlight. It is designed to use a off the shelf alkaline, lithium, NiMH or Nicad AAA batteries. We do not recommend use of higher voltage batteries. Any attempt to modify these lights will void the warranty. We know when you try to remove the pill...
1. NEWBIE...I love the tint (Rev. 6 Cree G3 5500k.) Simulates natural sunlight! Grass looks green. Reds are bright, blues are bright. Helps when doing tedious work.
Later I purchased Nichia 219 light. Side by side, blues are washed out & grass is yellowish.
2. Small size, fits back pocket laying horizontally & cannot be felt. I remove clip & attach $1 polyester strap (cat collar!) to keep it from slipping out. Other slightly larger "clicky" aaa lights carry about the same.
3. Good quality, switches 3 brightness levels pretty well.
4. Generous knurling, and patina looks masculine & "old school"
4. Lights up a whole room with "daylight" quality colors. Agree w-180 lumens
Love it! Wish it had a slightly water tint but other than that it's great so far!
This version is the best out of all the other generations, the cool tint is brighter and what makes this flashlight one of the better ones on the market is not the brightness or the copper body, or the little glow ring it’s the reflector it’s absolutely almost perfect the led is centered perfect and the reflector is the winner of this show,, YIKES