AA Copper Flashlight by Maratac REV 6
Check Out This AA Powerhouse
New Cree XP-G3 - True Color - Cool White
Rev 5 Changes :
- Glow in the dark diffuser
- Cree XP-G3
- Glow in the Dark front o-ring around reflector
- Stronger Clip
- Deeper Orange Peel Reflector ( tighter, brighter beam )
- Comes with Silicon Diffuser
- Slightly larger keychain hook for larger cordage
- Length: 2.99"
- Diameter: .70"
- LED Type: Cree XP-G3 with a life span up to 50,000 hours. ( Newest & Brightest Emitter REV 6 )
- The reflector is aluminum alloy.
- Flashlight body is made of solid billet ultra conductive pure alloy 101 copper.
- The lens has been treated with an AR (Anti-Reflective) coating.
- Its proprietary circuit design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one AA battery that provides 3 levels of brightness ( Low / Medium / High ).
Using A Single Duracell AA battery we got the following results:
- Low Mode, 5 lumen output for 75 Hours
- Medium Mode, 45 lumen output for 4.5 Hours
- High Mode, 245 lumen output for 75 Minutes
A Note From The Legal Department: We do not recommend the use of 14500 Rechargeable batteries with this flashlight unless its an Eneloop Cell. It is designed to use off the shelf alkaline, lithium, NiMH or Nicad AA batteries. We do not recommend use of higher voltage batteries. Any attempt to modify these lights will void the warranty. We know when you try to remove the Pill.
Love the copper...average for a light that size as far as how bright it is. Small too which is nice. Fits perfectly in a pocket
I was very impressed with the quality, workmanship, and function of this little flashlight. I've only had it for a couple of weeks, but looks like it will hold up to everything I can put it through.
I have quite a flashlight fetish. I have carried all kinds of EDC lights and never quite found what I was looking for. There was always something that I didn't like, from not bright enough to too hard to use.
This light replaced a light from a company known for making high end tactical flashlights. User interface on this little light is excellent and it has plenty of power. I really like the fact that it always starts on low. Pocket lights don't always need to blind people when you first turn them on.
I've carried this light every day for months and it hasn't let me down. I was a little worried that the threads may give me some problem. They haven't; the head turns as smoothly as the day I got it.
I carry a high end tactical light on duty, but this light is always in my pocket. In fact, I often pull this light out, rather than my duty light.
Everyone who sees the light wants to hold it, and they always comment on how nice it looks. Once they turn it on, they can't believe how bright it is.