Deep Cover Clip Pouch By Maratac - Rev 2
1. .35" longer to make it easier to add and remove your: Keys / Cash / Credit Cards from your pouch / wallet.
2. Black subdued stitching - be low key when you want to...
Necessity is the mother of invention. The “Deep Cover Clip Pouch” was originally designed by a member our Design Team for his personal use, but was so practical we wanted everyone to have one.
He wanted to carry his photo ID and credit cards with a little cash securely out of the way freeing up his pockets for his other EDC gear.
It easily carries 8 cards with room for more. It’s measurements excluding the clip are 4.6” x 2.7”. The robust blackened spring steel clip will handle up to a 1.75” wide belt.
The “Deep Cover Clip Pouch” fits comfortably in front of, or behind your left or right hip. The pouch sits inside your pants waistband and the clip extends over your belt for truly covert carry of your ID and credit cards.
The “Deep Cover Clip Pouch” has been refined and improved over the last year with everyday use and testing to what you see before you today.
- Designed to hold and organize multiple small items / Wallet / Keys / EDC
- Strong Rigid Black Oxide Clip
- Black Poly Webbing With Fire Engine Stitching
- Dimensions: 2.7"H x 4.6"W x .5D - 1.2 D
- Weight 36.1 Grams / 1.3 Ounces
I bought this to hold my work ID I can honestly say this is the only ID holder that I can rely on not falling out of pocket.
This update to the “change purse” is perfect for carrying cash and ID or credit cards. I bought one for myself and one as a gift. The only downside is it needs a touch more height as it can be a little tough to close the zipper with cash and cards in the wallet. Would be 5 star except for that. But I’ll give it 4.5!!!
Got rid of a phone wallet and replaced with the clip pouch conceals and clips well on everything I own. Nice material and doesn’t snag when pulling out of pockets or waist belt.