The versatility of the Long Arm Tweezer is endless with 5 included extensions and pivot points to reach the hardest to reach spots. Also the base can be bolted, glued, VHB, or even added to a mobile base to fit your needs. The level of accuracy you can achieve with the spring loaded precision jaw will far exceed the help of any mortal human.
This will be be one of the tools you will buy once and use forever!
Arm Extension Will Add 2" To Your Reach!
Weight 13.25 Ounces
Extended Reach Upto 10 inches : Tweezer + Extention Arm
Tweezer Opening 11mm
This is a kit so the possibilities are endless
Stainless Steel Base + Ball Joint Assembly
1 Stainless Steel Base 3"
1 Precision Titanium Grade 4 Long Arm Tweezer 8"
1 Extension Arm 2"
4 Wing Nuts
4 Locking Screws
4 Locking Ball Joint Plates
1 Hex Keys
3 Base Screws
Note : Zombie Green Jumbo Silicone Tray Not Included
We ship orders Worldwide. If you don't see your country as an option at checkout let us know and we can help. Customs delays in some cases can add a couple weeks of delays in some cases depending on time of year. For example during the holiday rush wait times can be longer for customs clearance so order early. We ship within 1-2 business days Monday - Friday
Where do you ship & how fast?
Service Shipping Time Speed Of Delivery / Weight First Class Domestic 2–5 Business Days Standard ( under 16 Ounces ) Priority Mail Domestic 1-4 Business Days Fast ( Over 16 Ounces ) First Class International 7+ Business Days - Varies by Destination & Customs Clearance Standard ( Under 64 Ounces ) Priority International 5+ Days - Varies by Destination & Customs Clearance Fast ( Over 64 Ounces )
How long does shipping take?
How do I track my order?
We ship orders Worldwide. If you don't see your country as an option at checkout let us know and we can help.
Customs delays in some cases can add a couple weeks of delays in some cases depending on time of year. For example during the holiday rush wait times can be longer for customs clearance so order early.
We ship within 1-2 business days Monday - Friday
We want you to be excited and happy with everything you buy from CountyComm so we offer quick & easy returns so you never have to worry ( Click Here )
• Included Hex Key
• 1 Stainless Steel Base 3"
• 1 Ball Joint Assembly (Ball Stud with Locking Screw)
• 1 Precision Titanium Grade 4 Long Arm Tweezer 8"
• 1 Extension Arm 2"
• 2 Wing Nuts
• 3 Locking Screws
• 2 Locking Ball Joint Plates
• 3 Base Screws
1. Prepare the Work Surface: Ensure your work surface is clean and flat.
2. Attach the Ball Joint Assembly to the Base:
• Insert Ball Stud into center hole of base (top).
• Insert and tighten the locking screw into the counter sunk center hole (bottom).
• Use the 3 Base Screws to secure any additional base elements if applicable.
3. Attach the Extension Arm to the Base Ball Joint:
• Align the Locking Ball Joint Plates and insert a locking screw and slightly tighten on a wing nut.
• Place the outer holes of one side of the Locking Plates onto the ball on the base.
• While holding the plates on the ball joint, fit the Extension Arm ball joint into the other outer set of holes.
• Use the locking screw and wing nut to secure the joint plates to the base.
• Tighten using the Hex Key.
4. Attach the Tweezer:
• Insert the Precision Titanium Long Arm Tweezer into the extension arm's clamp.
• Slide a locking screw through the holes of the extension arm and tweezers, attach the wing nut.
• Tighten using the Hex Key.
5. Final Tightening:
• Once all components are in place, go through each connection and tighten it securely using the Hex Key and your fingers for the Wing Nuts.
Bought this on the blowout sale, it’s well worth it the regular price! Outstanding build quality as is everything from CC, works very well, base is large enough to provide a solid platform without having to be screwed down, VERY PLEASED, would gladly mention it to anyone needing a similar “third hand”. And extra bonus- it’s Titanium (the tweezers anyway)!!!
The tweezers are worth the admission price. The stand is awesome and useful for many other things. Gettem' while you can.
Assembles easily & stays in position without a problem, the finish of the parts is very nice - clearly, someone has the speeds & feeds setup dialed-in on the CNC - The tweezers work pretty well, but I'd say a couple slivers of stair tread tape inside the tips might help give them a little more bite, I haven't got to try that yet though. The included hardware has SAE 4-40 & 10-32 threads which surprised me in our global supply chain world. I only have 2 very small complaints, neither of which is going to keep me from giving the kit 5***** - first, I had to dig a chip out of 1 of the holes in the extension arm and second, the plastic box the parts came in has numerous cracks - probably from shipping.
WISH EXTENTION ARM WAS LONGER THAN 2 INCHES. OTHERWISE, ALMOST PERFECT LIKE A SHOT OF BUFFALO TRACE!