Polished Titanium AAA Flashlight by Maratac ™ REV 4
The Maratac™ AAA Flashlight was so popular, we had it made in 6AL4V grade Grade 5 Titanium. The same great light, but now available in God's Metal = Titanium.
We literally had over 60k requests for Titanium AAA and the
wait is over. This is our first small production run.
45% lighter than steel, highly corrosion resistant & stronger than Stainless Steel
- Executive Series
- Hand Polished ( New for Rev 4 )
- Glow in the dark Diffuser ( New for Rev 4 )
- Glow in the Dark front o-ring around reflector ( New for Rev 4 )
- Each light is hand finished.
- Length: 2.6" ( Smaller than Rev 1 )
- Diameter: .5"
- Weight with battery is 27.8 grams ( 16 grams without battery )
- LED Type: Cree XP-G2 S4 with a life span up to 50,000 hours. ( Newest & Brightest Emitter REV 4 )
- The New Orange Peel Reflector is polished aluminum alloy.
- The lens has been treated with an AR (anti-reflective) coating.
- Its proprietary circuit design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one AAA battery that provides
- Now with 3 levels of brightness ( Med / Low / High ).
- Comes with clip & o-rings
- Machined from solid 6AL4V Titanium Grade 5
- Clip installed from factory to preserve finish
- New Stronger Clip
Using a single Duracell AAA battery we got the following results:
- Low mode, 1.5 lumens output for up to 55 hours
- Medium mode, 40 lumens output for up to 7 hours
- High mode, 145 lumens output for up to 70 minutes
- ( Rev 1 model was 80 Lumens and 48 minutes) ( Rev 2 model was 115 Lumens and 60 minutes)
We do not recommend the use of 10440 rechargeable batteries with this flashlight. It is designed to use a off the shelf alkaline, lithium, NiMH or Nicad AAA batteries. We do not recommend use of higher voltage batteries. Any attempt to modify these lights will void the warranty. We know when you try to remove the pill
Not sure how I ever did without this light, it's in my pocket at all times.
Had a stainless AA in Afghanistan it performed without fail which is why when a AAA titanium came out, I had to have it. Had a small issue with it. I contacted County Comm and they remedied my issue.
Great customer relations.
This is the best light I've had in my 20 years of service.
I've purchased 4 of these. Great quality and highly durable as long as a two year old doesn't flush it down the toilet! I'd purchase again
I really like this light, it's lightweight and seems to be very reliable. I'm using mine with an Eneloop NiMH rechargeable battery. My only issue (which is pure preference on my part), is that I'd like for the light to always turn on initially in low. That's the mode I use most often and it's the least problematic when I use the night at night when my eyes are already night adjusted. But that's just me.
You can place them inside the tubaton and make a reuseable impromptu glowstick.
I greatly enjoy using my Maratac AAA Flashlghts. Some don't care for the twist on/off method of operation. I prefer it; especially in the dark. There is no hunting for a button. Clockwise on/ counterclockwise off. For me, much the better design.
Three lumen outputs all useful depending on the situation. I use one as a keyring fob and it is very useful in this capacity. Another on tether cord hangs around my neck. What's more is it's Titanium. But I have the AAA in brass, copper, steel and aluminum as well and it's a great illumination tool regardless the flavor. County Comm is where to find them.
Absolutely the best small light you can buy. Super efficient and stands up to the washing machine from time to time.
Buy one thats all there is to say about that. This thing is awesome and bright light and bright. Lasts a long time on one battery.
Great light, I have a brass AAA. It's a bit hard to do a review after 3 days of ownership though.
Quality Compact little light. Great for EDC!