Pro Tech Ultimate Repair All In One Toolkit
Here it is, The Pro Tech ultimate repair kit. Modern electronics are designed to keep you the user out of the equipment by using specialized fasteners, also known as "Security Screws". This kit has both common and uncommon Security Screw bits BUT WAY MORE.
Besides the security bits there are case opening tools, display lifting tools, tweezers of all sorts, pry tools to professionally open those things that manufacturers don't want you getting into without leaving marks.
Kit Includes (Besides the 64 screwdriver bits):
- 64 steel screwdriver bits to service all your tech. The Pro Tech Toolkit has everything from a Y000 bit for next-gen Apple products to the Gamebit for vintage game consoles.
- Compact tool Roll with magnetic work surface
- 3 probes: one metal, two plastic
- Blunt and angled tweezers
- Nylon tipped reverse tweezers
- Opening tools: 6 picks and 3 levers
- Suction Handle for screen removal
- Anti-Static Wrist Strap
- See Our Video For Even More Details on What Is In This Kit
There's a reason this is the official toolkit for NASA's IT Department and is currently be used by the FBI and other government agencies at the federal, state and local level.
Never thought I would’ve used this kit as much as I have in a short time. Very well organized. Bought a few more for gifts.
It’s amazing how comprehensive and well designed this tool set is. I have been wanting this set for quite some time but balked at the price. I shouldn’t have, it’s absolutely worth it and even then some.
I'm honestly not sure if I will ever use all of the various tools included in this kit, but the ones I have used have been great. There are so many useful bits and tools in this kit. It is well put together, stores neatly in its included case and roll. Its a great buy for anyone who would work with small electronics.
When I purchased the kit I didn’t have any need for it, but it seemed to have a lot of unusual tools that you may not need very ofter but would be handy to have. A week after receiving the kit I started work on my broken iPad. The kit had unique tools that I used to repair the kit. That one repair paid for the kit.